Title & Closing Overview
The home of experienced nationwide leadership
At Lincoln Abstract & Settlement Services, we specialize in providing exceptional title, closing and escrow assistance to national, regional, and statewide lenders and brokers. With a wide range of expertise in all facets of the title and mortgage industry, Lincoln Abstract offers a full suite of settlement services.
We put forward the highest level of quality and performance and that begins with our dedicated team of title and closing specialists. We provide clients with reduced timelines and expense by understanding every aspect of the transaction, from appraisal right through to policy issuance.
At Lincoln Abstract, we offer the following comprehensive title & closing services:
- Title Examinations (Residential, Commercial & Cellular Towers)
- Title Insurance
- Escrow Agent
- Short Sales, REO Sales & Foreclosures
- Reverse Mortgages
- Deed Preparation
- Loan Document Preparation
Providing timely and accurate nationwide title services
Lincoln Abstract is the trusted authority for all your national title and closing needs. We make certain all documentation is provided quickly and efficiently to our clients, and we pride ourselves on offering consistent and guaranteed pricing.
The Lincoln Abstract Difference
- Guaranteed pricing with accurate Loan Estimate closing cost calculator
- Centralized order placement nationwide
- Simplified and discounted title fees available in most states
- Reissue and tiered rates provided where available
- Standardized product format
- Knowledgeable and experienced curative title specialists
- Prompt turnaround time
- Dedicated Short Sale Department
- Policy delivered within 30 days after disbursement
- Electronic commitment and electronic policy
Dedicated to Superior Customer Service
Our objective at Lincoln Abstract is to deliver outstanding customer service, matched only by our quality title products. Each transaction is measured for concise precision and we are committed to making the settlement process as smooth and professional as possible.