Estimating value prior to ordering an appraisal is critical to sales efficiency, customer credibility and business success.
Furthermore, consumer perception of value frequently exceeds true market value. The use of valuation tools can help you spot valuation issues upfront, saving you hours of your time. Lincoln Appraisal & Settlement Services provides a comprehensive suite of value estimation tools to assist in the pre-estimation of property value. Use of one or more of these tools will help you pre-determine an approximate value estimate to assist in structuring appropriate loan offers:
- cyberhomes.com Real Estate listing with value estimates and aerial views.
- trulia.com Site with real estate listings, comps, home photos and aerial views of homes nationwide. Also includes sales trends by local market.
- realtor.com The world's largest real estate database of homes for sale and official site of the National Association of Realtors.
- homes.com One of the nation's top online destinations for real estate listings with sold home listings and data.
- zillow.com Provides recently sold comps and "zestimates" on over 80,000,000 homes.
- netronline.com Contains county property and tax records.
- googleearth.com A satellite-imagery mapping product providing street level property views.
- realestate.yahoo.com Real Estate listings, home value estimates and mortgage market information. Information compiled from various sites into one useful tool.
- www.ofheo.gov Official site of the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight, which tracks and reports the House Price Index (HPI), a scale for determining rising and declining values by geographic location.