Lincoln Appraisal & Settlement Services has the most educated, experienced, and dedicated Nationwide Appraiser Network!
At Lincoln Appraisal & Settlement Services we consistently attract and recruit appraisers from around the country in order to maintain the finest Nationwide Appraiser Network available in the industry today. All prospective appraisers must submit a completed application including samples and references to Lincoln Appraisal & Settlement Services for an extensive and thorough review.
Our Corporate Quality Assurance Team, which includes certified appraisers, reviews each application carefully and follows up with references to determine if the applicant has adequate experience and ability to provide appraisals of the highest quality and to our key standards of excellence. Following this, an in-depth analysis of the appraiser's methodology is conducted through direct discussions with the applicant in order to further verify superior competence.
If an applicant does not meet our unparalleled industry-leading standards, their application is rejected and will not be given future consideration.
In addition, Lincoln Appraisal & Settlement Services makes certain of the following:
- All our appraisers must demonstrate an extensive understanding of the appraisal process and the most up-to-date standards which are practiced.
- All our appraisers must be in compliance with the updated USPAP educational requirements and perform all appraisals in full compliance with USPAP, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and all applicable State and Federal laws as well as client guidelines. In addition, USPAP requires that an appraiser be competent and knowledgeable of the local market to perform an appraisal. In reinforcing USPAP, we require appraisers to meet this industry standard and Lincoln Appraisal & Settlement Services will never hire an appraiser who is not knowledgeable of the area they are appraising in.
- All our appraisers must be licensed in the states they work and carry full Errors & Omission Insurance.
- All our appraisers must provide their current Errors & Omission and current license to ensure all are up to date and no formal complaints have been registered against them. As ongoing maintenance, ASC.gov is referenced bi-annually as a source to verify an
appraiser's license is current, as well as to monitor that an appraiser has continued to maintain a record with no disciplinary action.
- All our appraisers must be trained and demonstrate competency in the use of our interactive, proprietary software which allows our clients to order online, check status online, and receive critical notes and updates from our appraisers and support staff.